Cooking Sama Cooking Sama

AWESOME!

This is so hilarious and soo awesome!

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Nice!

This is awesome! Everything is nicely done! Loading took ages but it's really truth to wait for that!

- Rhythm Fireworks 2 - - Rhythm Fireworks 2 -

Great!

This is awesome game!! Cool music and effects. I played this game about 50 minutes and I finally managed to get 100% from all songs.

I say, this is awesome game and score I wanna give would be 20 but max is 10. So good game!

Final Fantasy X: To Zanarkand sound Remake Final Fantasy X: To Zanarkand sound Remake

I had a hard time deciding should I give 3 and a half or 4 stars. I must give you 4! Overall it really sounds great and all instruments sound great together. You caught my interest when I saw you used your own whistle sound here and it really fits to the song. I really wanted to give you 5 stars, but what makes it lose one, is just because the volume balance isn't in order. What do I mean with this is that sound cripples and it's quality drops. So some volume balancing, little mixing and after mastering would make this one even better!

Shortly you did really great with this one. Keep up the good work!

The Old Power Plant The Old Power Plant

Really great! The beginning alone impressed me since you really great capture that little theme and feeling of an old power plant. I can already imagine the sight of that particular power plant as the song goes on. Some fade outs from inside the plant, yet very dark - still powerful.

In short, you did great!

[SM 321] - Taking a Walk [SM 321] - Taking a Walk

The beginning already gave me a good feeling about the song. I really like how catchy this is!
Great job!

supaman321 responds:

Thanks a lot!

Tifa X Nanaki Tifa X Nanaki

Nice work! FF7 art always gets my attention whenever I see something new and this is a great piece of work!

Columbias Finest Columbias Finest

I really can't say much about this one, except awesome work!

Eurotophobia - Fear of Vaginas Eurotophobia - Fear of Vaginas

I like it!

It has that something, picture is weird and odd but that's just the way I like it!

Nice work! Full points from me!

TheShadling responds: