Final Fantasy X: To Zanarkand sound Remake Final Fantasy X: To Zanarkand sound Remake

I had a hard time deciding should I give 3 and a half or 4 stars. I must give you 4! Overall it really sounds great and all instruments sound great together. You caught my interest when I saw you used your own whistle sound here and it really fits to the song. I really wanted to give you 5 stars, but what makes it lose one, is just because the volume balance isn't in order. What do I mean with this is that sound cripples and it's quality drops. So some volume balancing, little mixing and after mastering would make this one even better!

Shortly you did really great with this one. Keep up the good work!

The Old Power Plant The Old Power Plant

Really great! The beginning alone impressed me since you really great capture that little theme and feeling of an old power plant. I can already imagine the sight of that particular power plant as the song goes on. Some fade outs from inside the plant, yet very dark - still powerful.

In short, you did great!

[SM 321] - Taking a Walk [SM 321] - Taking a Walk

The beginning already gave me a good feeling about the song. I really like how catchy this is!
Great job!

supaman321 responds:

Thanks a lot!

FL Studio 11 - Rock Test! FL Studio 11 - Rock Test!

To my ears, it just sounds fantastic! It would be great, if you could do some more these kind of songs :). I'll be more than happy to hear some more! ;)

MusicWizard responds:

Well... i am glad to hear that.

I will see if there will get more interesting when i get my other plugins i am currently waiting for.

Thanks and take care.

Nightfall {Dj-Abbic} Nightfall {Dj-Abbic}

I have to say it was worth waiting for this song. I really like the twist this song provides and all those beats, just wonderful! Synths, bass, effects, everything works great! Full score from me and continue to make even more awesome songs! I'm looking forward to them! ;)

DjAbbic responds:

Thanks a lot! I'll definitely try producing more and improve at the same time

Nightfall {Dj-Abbic WIP} Nightfall {Dj-Abbic WIP}

When the beat started, I was like whooa! I really like where this is going! Great synths too! Overall I'll just say that I like how everything is in balance and how to beat comes in and throws the song to the next level! I'll be waiting for the full song!

DjAbbic responds:

Thanks for the review :) I'll shoot you a pm when I finish with this :D

[SD] DKC2 - Brambles Forever [SD] DKC2 - Brambles Forever

Now it is time for me to write a review about this, or should I say my thoughts. I've been listening this over and over again and it makes me remember all those times, when I was little and was playing these games. That time was the golden age in gaming and you didn't know anything bad about the world. You were just enjoying these games without a single worry in your mind. This song can throw you back in time and make you remember those wonderful times. When we grow up, we learn to know the true face of our own world and how corrupt it is. It's full of bad things, but even for a while I can escape from that world, as I listen this song.

So all, why don't you sit down, take a cup of tea or coffee and go back in time remembering how great the world was back then. Thanks for this awesome song!

V-Metaljonus V-Metaljonus

Oh snap!

This sounds awesome! I agree too that with no insiration this sounds pretty damn awesome. Even if the structure is simple, it's nice to listen!

Nice work there! Full score from me! \,,/

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks dude! I thought keeping it simple would suit it well. Thanks for listening!

Tranquil Universe _~&amp;gt;&amp;gt;[HQ]&amp;lt;&amp;lt;~_ Tranquil Universe _~>>[HQ]<<~_

Absolutely fantastic and beautiful

Can I really actually say more? I think I can't, the song is just so calm and relaxing. Beautiful song and all, can't agree more, you really did good job on balanching this, everything comes out smoothly and nicely! Universe is indeed a great place! =)

Thanks again for this song! ^^

Semaphore responds:

I think it's one of my nicest tracks in ambient genre

greetz Sema ^-^v

Sonic 3 final boss (]remake[) Sonic 3 final boss (]remake[)

Sounds good, needs more

Like I said. This sounds pretty decent. Instruments you chose are interesting but this lacks one thing. The mixing. It's good to learn that keeping instruments in balance would get it sound better. No overpowered instruments would be good, I'm sure you know what I mean.

Otherwise an decent remake from great game. Nice!